TOP 10 FORBES LIST: Manchester United are the second most valuable sports team in the world according to Forbes.
The Premier League club are worth an incredible £3.16 billion according to the magazine.
United are ahead of both La Liga giants, Real Madrid and Barcelona in the list, who are third and fourth and valued at £3.13bn and £3.11bn respectively.
Bayern Munich are the only other football team outside the Premier League to make the list, sitting 12th and valued at £2.35bn.
City are 30th (£1.89bn), while Arsenal (£1.71bn) are worth more than London rivals Chelsea (£1.58bn), with the pair ranked at 39th and 46th on the list.
“There has never been a better time to own a top-notch pro sports franchise,” Kurt Badenhausen, a senior editor at Forbes, said.
TOP 10 FORBES LIST
1. Dallas Cowboys £3,67bn (NFL)
2. Man Utd £3.16bn (football)
3. Real Madrid £3.14bn (football)
4. Barcelona £3.11bn (football)
5. New York Yankees £3.07bn (MLB)
6. New England Patriots £2.84bn (NFL)
7. New York Knicks £2.76bn (NBA)
8. Los Angeles Lakers £2.53bn (NBA)
8. New York Giants, £2.53bn (NFL)
10. Golden State £2.38bn (NBA)