What are these laws?
These laws are not new to humans. Many know these laws, but did not think about them that way. One could write much more on these laws, and I am sure that I did. These laws have stood the test of time and will continue to stand apart from the degeneration of our societies.
Men and women in today's world may not always follow the right path to success, and yet it seems that they succeed in life despite this. But this is what it is, just the appearance of success. Behind closed doors many things in their lives will not be right, and there is a lot of suffering that others do not know about. The best thing to do is not to focus on how they achieved success due to deceit and blows. Focus on success through honesty and integrity.
Do not look at your neighbors and do not want what they have. You will find that he is wasting your hard work by tracing what your neighbors have. The wisest man on earth once said: "When I turned to look at everything I achieved, and on my efforts and problems, then everything was in vain and useless … everything was vain and chasing the wind …" Why did he say that? Is it not our goal in life to realize a lot in life and get what our heart desires?
There is nothing wrong with materialism or attaining much in life. But when you set your heart on these things, you will reach the end of your life, only to find that something important is missing. As you begin your path to success, do not forget to add a component that not only brings success, but also enriches your life and brings happiness.
Keep in mind that principles of the right nature must be created for any real success. These principles of character are honesty, reliability, punctuality, loyalty, politeness and patience. Oh, but you say that you know those who have been successful, and they do not have any of these qualities. Without them, you will never be truly successful in life. You can achieve some material things, but only to find that the more you have, the more you still feel what you need. Nothing will satisfy you, and true happiness will always run away from you. You need each of these laws, and if one of these laws is missing, your success will never be achieved. So what are these laws?
1. The first law is to set the right goal. The most successful people set a goal for themselves and worked a lot on its implementation. The goal may not be just any goal, but the right goal for you. One that will excite you to make some effort to achieve it. Did you know that most people experience life without any goals? In fact, most people do not even apply any of these laws to success in their lives. They allow themselves to become victims of circumstances. They do nothing to control or master their circumstances.
2. The second law of success after you have set your goal is preparation. You may need an education. You need to have the know-how if you reach your goal. Knowledge of contacts and associations is a good source of education for your own purpose. Look at others who have succeeded and asked or watched them what they are doing to achieve their goals. Education is not only book education, but also personality development. Set the correct values to help you choose the right education that will continue. True values bring peace and happiness in life. Today these values are not taught, and it is tragic. There is a cause and effect for all that is in life, be it good or bad. Study it and always keep it in mind when you work on your goal.
3. The third law on success in good health. Most people do not know that you are what you eat. They eat whatever tastes they like. But not all this taste is good for you. Most degenerative diseases are the result of eating things that were fabricated, or too much starch, sugar, and fats. The lack of nutrition, caused by a lack of vitamins and minerals in our diet, causes today many of the non-communicable diseases in our society. The absence of this in our diet our organisms are unable to fight diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc. Instead of changing the diet, our society thinks that it can take a pill to keep them in good condition. Look around and you will quickly see that with all the medicine that we have today, we have even more diseases and illnesses. Thus, the law of good health is a healthy diet. When you work on your goal, do not forget to eat right. You will find that you have more energy to achieve your goal when you do it.
4. The fourth law of success is the disk. An inactive person will never reach his goal. Will achieve. You must attack you targets with full speed. An annoying effort will take you so far, and you will find that your goal will always be out of reach. Get up every morning to complete the steps towards your goal. Do not be lazy, so many people work for others because they cannot rely on themselves. Without energy and constant movement, a person will never be truly successful.
5. The fifth law of success is resourcefulness. Life is full of obstacles and problems that can cause failure. You must be resourceful in order to overcome obstacles and continue your journey towards your goal. You need to stay calm when these problems arise so that you can have a clear head. A clear head is needed for rational reasoning and / or quick thinking. You will need to be able to get all the facts and make the right decisions to get your goal back. To succeed, you need to form a habit or the ability to remain calm and not react, jumping into action due to high voltage. Reach the right decision by thinking about it, then acting on it.
6. The sixth law of success is perseverance. If you are a little older in life and have experienced that life might lash out at you, you will realize that things can be crossed out from under you, when everything seems to be going well. It is at this point that many people give up and leave, when only a little more perseverance can turn a certain defeat into a remarkable success. So perseverance, adhering to this, is an important law of success.
7. The most important of these is the seventh law of success. But many people use only the first six, and therefore they find their lives empty and never have the long-term happiness that they seek for life. This seventh law is contact and direction with God. If we want to enjoy good things in life, such as peace of mind, happiness, freedom from worries and fears, protection and safety, abundance of well-being, then we need to use the source that has these things. Do not be fooled into thinking that this law is one that you do not need. Without this law there will always be an emptiness that nothing can fill. By applying this law, you will want to make other laws. It binds them all together and will bring you success. This law, along with the other six laws, will bring real success and happiness in our lives, to which we all aspire. What a wonderful world we will live if everyone follows these laws.