27 Daily Affirmations to Boost Self-Esteem and Develop Self-Confidence
If you look at any of the problem areas in your life, you will probably find that they are based on erroneous and limited beliefs that are deeply immersed in our subconscious. Since they are in the subconscious, often you are not aware that they are the source of your thoughts and actions.
These negative and undeniable beliefs are the reason that our life does not work as we would like; These are barriers and blockages that prevent us from realizing our full potential.
I believe that this is the source of our sabotage, and through daily statements and declarations we can stamp in our minds a new way of thinking, new beliefs that expand opportunities, increase self-esteem and develop self-confidence.
We reprogram our subconscious mind through daily repetitions of these statements and remember that each new conviction requires time and attention to prosperity.
You cannot make these statements for several days and expect to get long-term results … you will have to print them daily; repeating and reviewing each of them for at least 5 minutes for one month or two. Nothing less happens.
Affirmations can also be used for immediate short-term results when you want to influence and redirect thoughts that occur in your mind.
For example, in a situation where you feel stressed, stressed or upset, you can repeat the confirmation, such as: “I feel calm and relaxed, I feel calm and relaxed, I feel calm and relaxed” for a couple of minutes.
Since your conscious mind can think only one thought at a time, you can “fill” your mind with thoughts that support you or your goals. You can repeat them everywhere, while driving, loudly or quietly.
Remember that you do not have to believe your statements; all you have to do is repeat them.
I collected 27 of the most powerful statements and statements that I met, in particular, to improve self-esteem and develop self-confidence.
You can start with those that suit you best and rotate them daily or weekly, no matter what suits you.
Daily statements and declarations:
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- Life is fun and rewarding.
- Amazing opportunities exist for me in all aspects of my life.
- There are no problems, there are only opportunities.
- I like problems, they bring the best in me.
- I replace "I have to", "I have to" and "I have to" with "I choose." (try it with something that you think you need to do, and be sure to replace it with a choice … notice the difference?)
- I decided to be happy right now. I love my life.
- I appreciate everything I have. I live in joy.
- I am manly. I am ready to act despite any fear.
- I am positive and optimistic. I believe that everything will work well.
- Easy to make friends. I attract positive and kind people to my life.
- Easy to meet people. I create a positive and supportive relationship.
- I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want.
- I'm fine, like me. I accept and love myself.
- I'm sure. I trust myself.
- I am now successful.
- I am passionate about. I resentfully inspire and inspire others.
- I am calm and peaceful.
- I have unlimited power at my disposal.
- I am optimistic. I believe that everything will work well.
- I am kind and loving. I am compassionate and truly care about others.
- I am focused and persistent. I will never leave.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- I treat everyone with kindness and respect.
- I breathe in confidence and exhale fear.
- I am flexible. I adapt to rapid change.
- I have integrity. I am absolutely sure. I do what I say.